Hampton Academy & Winnacunnet High School Alumni Association
65th Anniversary, Historic Souvenir Booklet, 1972

Back to previous sectionForward to next sectionReturn to Table of Contents

Eugene M. Leavitt’s horse team which excavated and graded the project.

[Courtesy of Harold E. Fernald, Jr. ’49]

Above: 1940 photo of the old and the new Academy buildings.

Above: 1972 photo showing the 1962 addition to the Academy Junior High School on the site once occupied by the 1852 wooden Academy.

Side by side: Photo from “The Buccaneer,” 1949.